Sunday 22 September 2013

Where it all started


In march 2010, my high school organised an art project called 'Kunst op School' (or in English, 'Art at School') where I signed up for the photography class. These classes were organised by Piazza dell'Arte (www.piazza.me). In pairs, we worked around the theme 'Desire' and experimented with the camera's. We finished the week with an exhibition. A whole new world opened up for me! I was so exited! Only a few days later I ordered my Nikon reflex camera, a D3000. I started experimenting and the passion for photography grew. Today it has become part of my everyday life, as my most important hobby.

Here's a selection of the pictures I took during the art project. Two of them were displayed in the Belgian pavilion of the Shanghai World Expo in 2010 (little bit proud!).





No comments:

Post a Comment